This brief session provides an overview of maintaining the Medical Alert options in your SigmaCare account, which can be used to convey a wide range of important information to your staff about a resident's condition or serve as reminders about their care. Please note that you will need permission 1.15 - Setup - Medical Alerts in order to follow along with these steps.
Other considerations for Medical Alerts to identify residents based on:
- Medication Regimen (insulin, anticoagulant)
- Treatment programs (dialysis, nebulizer)
- Consistency Needs (honey- or nectar-thick liquids)
- Behavioral Issues (verbal or physical aggression)
- Other important areas (seizure precautions, dehydration risks, Medicare documentation needed)