Care plans provide direction for individualized care of the resident. A care plan flows from each resident’s unique list of diagnoses and should be organized by the individual's specific needs. Continuity of care. The care plan is a means of communicating and organizing the actions of a constantly changing nursing staff. The new Care Plan module allows a seamless link from the resident's Care Plan to the resident's Nursing Instructions.
To add Nursing Instruction Interventions to a Care Plan please perform the following tasks:
- Click on the intervention tab
- Click the Add New Intervention Button
- Select Add New Nursing Instruction Intervention
- Select the Nursing Instruction from the Question dropdown
- Enter/Update any necessary nursing instruction information
- Click Save
Note: The new Care Plan Module must be enabled to perform this task. To enable this module please contact Customer Support.