Upon admission, readmission or medical event an Evaluate, Screen and Treat order may be entered for a resident in SigmaCare. Once the order has been entered it will require clarification by a therapist in SigmaCare.
In order to Clarify the order the following tasks must be performed:
- Click on a value in the Rehab notification box under the new column.
- Click on the icon under the Actions column.
- Click on the Assigned drop down and select the therapist that will be performing the treatment.
- Click on the Disposition drop down and select therapy disposition.
- Click on the Onset Date drop down and select the appropriate date.
- Type any notes in the Comment field, if necessary.
- Enter the Intensity in the therapy intensity fields, if necessary.
- Click the Duration drop down and select how long the therapy should last.
- Click on the Procedures tab and enter the necessary CPT code(s) for the order by the following Select Method: Resident History, Library or Search.
- Click on the Diagnoses tab.
- Select Treatment Diagnosis for the order by using the following Select Method radio button: Resident Hx or Search.
- Next Select the Medical Diagnosis by clicking on the ICD-10 Code/Description
- Review the order summary.
- Click Complete to create the clarification order and send it for physician approval.