There may be times where a clinical assessment was created for a resident more than once or in error. To avoid duplicate data entry or completing an unnecessary assessment, the clinical assessment can be removed from the resident’s chart.
Please follow the steps below to remove the clinical assessment.
- Resident Summary
- Open the Assessments tab
- Click the Blue Calendar under the Actions column
- Change Phase to Suspended or Not Needed
- Suspended - will remove this assessment but will resume any future scheduled occurrences of the assessment.
- Not Needed - will remove this assessment and all future occurrences of this scheduled assessment.
- Reason: enter a reason for removing the clinical assessment